|Location: BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3108700|
Working closely with the Executive team, the Chief Architect will ensure that the company leverages its IT capability to deliver value and innovation for its Business and Customers. The Chief Architect will be responsible for defining and acting as the custodian of key business artefacts including IT strategy, technology road map and process and data models, and ensure they are utilised across the business to drive quality, efficiency and leverage value from our IT capabilities.
The Chief Architect will need to demonstrate strong leadership capabilities, experience of collaborating with customers and influencing a diverse range of stakeholders.
Specialist / Technical Expertise Required:
• 5 + years’ experience working at a senior level with responsibility for a diverse architecture team.
• Experience in Enterprise Architecture, preferably with a strong background in SAP.
• Highly experienced in developing complex architectures and establishing architectural standards.
• Ability to adapt to changing environments and experience of working in different paced environments in order to adapt to the internal environment and the differing environments of external clients.
• Strong presentation skills with a proven track record of delivering presentations to diverse stakeholders
• Must have experience of working with external customers and clients, ideally in an organisation which supplies services to an external organisation.
• Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills covering colleagues, internal stakeholders and external parties.
• Working knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and experience of transition from Waterfall to Agile and running a Bi-Modal environment.
• Proven track record of coaching and mentoring others, ideally working in teams with matrix reporting.
• TOGAF Certified (or equivalent)
• A customer centric approach- putting the customer at the heart of everything you do to deliver the best possible service.
35000.00 - 60000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
70000.00 - 90000.00 GBP Per Annum
SOLIHULL, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
30756.00 - 36153.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
600.00 - 650.00 GBP Per Day
COVENT GARDEN, LONDONRead more
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more