|Location: BECKENHAM, KENT||Salary: 26010 - 26010 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3042007|
Location: Beckenham, Kent
Salary: £26,010 per annum pro-rata for a qualified teacher
Hours: Part Time, 20 hours per week
Contract: Fixed Term with possible renewal
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a Great College on an exciting new role in the Kent area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Chemistry Teacher to join them on a permanent basis fixed term contract.
The college provides general and linguistic education for young people from all over the world intent on studying in an Anglophone environment — developing and nurturing every student to help them achieve personal growth, personal achievement and the best learning outcome for their individual circumstances, ability and needs.
· You will be delivering GCSE, A Level and Advanced Level Foundation Chemistry to international students.
· To ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims and learning objectives
· To ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies.
· Account for the differing ability levels of students and differentiate work accordingly.
· Be sensitive to the language and cultural challenges students may face.
· Check that all subject matter is effectively communicated and understood by all groups of students.
· Encourage all students to become independent learners and be actively engaged in their own learning.
· Safeguard and promote the welfare of children
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience delivering GCSE, A Level and Advanced Level Foundation Chemistry to international students or in a Further Education setting.
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career
23000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
80 - 120 GBP Per Day
NANTWICH, CHESHIRERead more
22800.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Annum
WAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
22000 - 38000 GBP Per Annum
GILLINGHAM, KENTRead more
11400 - 17000 GBP Per Annum
HEMEL HEMPSTEAD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more