|Location: SOUTH EAST ENGLAND, ENGLAND||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Scientific||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: DAYS ONLY||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 18 days ago||Reference: 3084066|
Duration: Full Time, 12 month FTC
Location: South East, UK
Salary: Competitive based on experience
You will be responsible for the Industrialization of new processes and new formulae from the Research & Development laboratory and Process development plant into the factory environment.
• Support the manufacture of assigned Pilot Batches
• Conduct COSHH, RA and FMEA for new formula/products from conception to industrial pilots
• Work alongside the process development and Manufacturing teams to continuously improve manufacturing methods
• Colour match lab batches, pilot bulk and support the factory in matching Production batches
• Experience in related industry – FMCG, Production, Pharmaceutical, Paint, Food.
• Degree in cosmetic science, chemistry or other relevant scientific specialism
• Experience in shade matching is required, as is a strong level of attention to detail.
If this position sounds of interest, please apply via the link and we will look forward to receiving your application.
If you require further information please contact Katie Roddis on 01223 463300 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
LEEDS BRADFORD AIRPORT, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
KENT, SOUTH EAST ENGLANDRead more
CAMBRIDGESHIRE, EAST ANGLIARead more
20000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
25000 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
NOTTINGHAM, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more