Chemical Sales Specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chemical Sales Specialist – the role is offered with an attractive package which includes a base salary in the range of £30,000-£40,000 (depending on experience) plus a bonus scheme (OTE circa 20K) and company car. The role will cover the whole of UK.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the effective management of my clients chemical sales business in the UK, delivering above-target sales and margin performance.
The role will also involve working closely in conjunction with Regional Sales Managers to deliver training, development, mentoring and motivational content to the sales team.
Primary Duties will include:
• To support field based activity within the designated area in order to grow the chemical sales and margin business.
• To contribute significantly to the sales planning process around chemical sales growth.
• To contribute to the monitoring of the sales force and resulting activity linked to chemical related products
• Primary responsibility for ensuring effective campaign implementation – measurement, reporting and resulting actions.
• Specific customer based projects to be agreed.
• Direct selling to key accounts and high-potential chemical prospects.
Key skills and attributes required:
• A demonstrable track record in sales
• Communication skills
• Self-reliant and innovative
• Market knowledge – customers, suppliers and business segments
• Proven planning skills
• Data handling and manipulation skills
If you would like to be considered for this role apply today!