|Location: BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIM||Salary: 8.26 - 8.26 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Hospitality & Leisure||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL OR PART TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 2 months ago||Reference: 3067069|
Responsibilities will include:
• To supervise, direct & control the preparation and production of food to ensure the
provision of a quality service in accordance with policy/ budget
• Efficient utilisation of materials, food and equipment which will include:
• Report equipment defects to the Catering Manager and initiate repairs as required.
• Monitor the number of portions leaving the kitchen for service.
• Monitor the food waste and take appropriate action if excessive.
• Ensure adherence to standardised recipes as approved by line manager.
• Monitor and record food and equipment temperature.
Candidates must have at least 1 years experience within a similar role.
Part Time and Full Time hours available!
Contact Kelly on 02890 310157 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
11877.00 - 11878.00 GBP Per Annum
CARNFORTH, LANCASHIRERead more
24000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more
17000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum
LITTLE COMPTON, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
20500 - 21000 GBP Per Annum
YORK, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more
16000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
CAMBERLEY, SURREYRead more