|Location: BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIM||Salary: 9.88 - 9.88 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Hospitality & Leisure||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 11 months ago||Reference: 3066988|
Responsibilities will include:
• Day to day management of the unit to a high standard, in line with client contract.
• To familiarise yourself with all company policies and procedures and to ensure the daily implementation of same in the unit.
• To maintain a financial information system as required by employer and client.
• To take full responsibility for all cash relating to the Catering Department.
• To achieve budgeted gross and net profit margins.
• To attend training sessions as scheduled by the training department.
• The performance of any reasonable task which assists with the efficient operation of
You will have NVQ level 2&3 or City and Guilds 706/1&25, HACCP food Hygiene. Experience in a similar role is essential, you will have a proven management track record, excellent communication skills, flexibility and ability to work on your own initiative
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate interview!
11.00 - 15.00 GBP Per Hour
SHOREDITCH, LONDONRead more
18000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRACKNELL, BERKSHIRERead more
12.00 - 13.00 GBP Per Hour
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
HURLEY BOTTOM, BERKSHIRERead more
35000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Annum
READING, BERKSHIRERead more