|Location: LUTON, BEDFORDSHIRE||Salary: 25620.00 - 34401.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3113788|
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: £25,620 - £34,401 per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Bedfordshire area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Chef/Catering/Cookery Lecturer to join them on a permanent basis.
· Provides excellent education provision and supports the needs of learners and local employers
· Provide a huge selection of vocational courses and career opportunities from Entry Level up to University Level
· deeply committed to delivering quality teaching and learning and providing innovative educational opportunities to the community
• Preparation and delivery of lessons and courses; assessment, recording and reporting on assessments of students.
• Acting as group and personal tutor; delivery of tutorial programme; guidance to members of tutor group; supporting and participating in curriculum development; accurate maintenance of registers; preparation of tutor reports.
• Consultation and reporting with parents and colleagues as needed.
• Attendance at staff, department, team meetings and parents’ consultation meetings.
• Participation in examination arrangements including invigilating.
• Participation in learner admissions, learner trips and visits, enrichment and guidance of learners.
• Participation in marketing and promotional events.
Ideal candidates will have:
• Teaching qualification or obtaining a recognised teaching qualification within the 12 first months of service need:
• Degree in a closely related subject or equivalent professional qualification at level 4 or above
• Experience of working in a FE environment, particularly with students aged 16 to 19 years
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
26000 - 34000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
OLD TRAFFORD, LANCASHIRERead more
22.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour
LUTON, BEDFORDSHIRERead more
33.00 - 33.00 GBP Per Hour
ACTON, LONDONRead more
18.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
20.71 - 20.71 GBP Per Hour
ROMFORD, ESSEXRead more