My client are looking for a talented Sous Chef to join their kitchen in Ispwich.
The right candidate will work closely with the Executive and Head Chef to maintain and build upon the excellent reputation of their venue!
Have a desire to drive and develop the already high-quality products forward. They will be hard working, highly motivated and have great teamwork and leadership skills.
Key responsibilities include:
• Working closely with the Executive chef & Head chef and able to run the kitchen in his/her absence
• Experience in menu development & costings
• Plan and take part in monthly taster nights
• GP, wastage control & H&S monitoring
• Producing new dishes and menu ideas
• Maintaining a good working relationship with FOH team and developing junior members in the kitchen
The successful candidate will be competent working with fresh meats and produce. Have a passion for BBQ style food and have some experience working with smoker machines.
Whats in it for you?
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary of £22,000 to £24,000 per annum, this is a full time role 48 hours per week majority of the hours will be between Thursday – Sunday.
Please call Michelle Topley on 01603 616190 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively apply online.