|Location: COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: 450.00 - 600.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3046732|
The post-holder will be responsible for benefits realisation and successful implementation and embedding of change into the organisation.
• Defining the benefits to be delivered, creation of Benefits Profiles and a Benefits Realisation Plan, ensure ownership and management.
• Providing assurance for programme board that change is being successfully implemented and that benefits realisation is on track.
• Defining and implementing strategies to ensure that cultural change is successfully adopted by the agency.
• Advising the Programme Manager on whether the work of the programme and its component projects covers all that is required to deliver the products/outputs and services/outcomes that will lead to operational benefits.
• Programme Quality Assurance role – leading on work to ensure that the new internal operating arrangements are fit for purpose and are capable of delivering the required/expected benefits - this will involve close liaison with the Programme Assurance Officer.
• Preparing affected business areas for the transition to new ways of working and new service arrangements; potentially designing and implementing new / revised business processes; and ensuring that staff have the necessary skills to deliver the new operational strategy.
• Defining strategies by which to implement the proposed future operating model and embed agreed organisational change and methods by which to track success of implementation, ensuring that business as usual is maintained during the transition period.
• Defining the performance metrics that will be used by the Agency to assess the operational ‘health’ of the programme.
• Optimising the timing of the release of project deliverables into business operations.
• Working closely with the programme’s Communications Officer to ensure that messages delivered to staff are consistent and aligned with business change strategies, in terms of content and timing, and engaging with staff to deliver messages.
• Assessing changes as they will impact external stakeholders and working with them to manage expectations, ensuring that change is understood and implemented appropriately.
The post-holder should have experience of business change management, internal communications and benefits management.
Experience of working in a PRINCE2 / Managing Successful Programmes / Management of Risk environment is also desirable.
500.00 - 500.00 GBP Per Day
ROTHERHAM, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
200.00 - 250.00 GBP Per Day
TEESSIDE, CLEVELANDRead more
23000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, OTE
MAIDENHEAD, BERKSHIRERead more
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more