Reed Accountancy have been retained on an exclusive basis to recruit a Cash Manager for a global manufacturing business in South Lincolnshire. This is an opportunity to work for a market leading business who have experienced year on year growth.
Reporting to the UK Head of Finance, The Cash Manager will hold the responsibility for the Group’s cash flow and will involve –
- Management of the group and divisional cash flow as part of the Central Finance team
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Weekly and monthly reporting preparation, including bank reconciliations, for central treasury team and investors and submission thereof
- Development and maintain a reporting system across the business in order to prepare accurate and timely weekly cash flow reports and 13 week forecasts of cash flow/availability reports for central treasury and investors
- Preparation and consolidation of Intastats, EC Sales lists and VAT for multiple sites
- Assist in the preparation of specific elements of the divisional management accounts to enable on time and accurate delivery each month
- Central treasury support
- Ordering of foreign currency
- Management of an apprentice
An ideal candidate will have relevant and recent experience in cash flow analytics/ cash flow management within a group of organisations, this can be supported by a chartered accountancy qualification however this is not necessarily necessary.
If this role is of interest to you, apply today!