|Location: SALFORD, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 8.17 - 9.91 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: DAY + NIGHT||Applications: 1|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3104438|
The positions are based in the Swinton area of Manchester and will start as soon as possible.
The working hours will be a night shift working 10pm to 6am. There are also some day time shifts available during the hours of 6am to 8pm. These are predominantly Monday to Friday, however the night shift may start on a Sunday night.
The pay for the night shift is £9.91 per hour and for the day time shift it is £8.17 per hour.
- Handling and counting large amounts of cash
- Working in the deposit processing department logging money from cash offices
- Scanning in bag number onto the computer system
- Organising notes to be counted and cleaned into high speed sorting machines
Candidates applying must:
- Have excellent numerical skills and be able to count cash easily without a calculator
- Good IT skills and be able to use a computer easily
- Be able to pass a credit check
- Be able to clearly pass a DBS check
Please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
23000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
ROCHESTER, KENTRead more
10.50 - 10.50 GBP Per Hour
BECKENHAM, KENTRead more
16000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
PRESTON, LANCASHIRERead more
27600 - 27600 GBP Per Annum
CANARY WHARF, LONDONRead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
SIDCUP, KENTRead more