CASEWORK AND PROCESS OFFICER
My client are a South East London Local Government Office who are seeking an experienced Casework and Process office to start asap. This role is to support the current Low Traffic Neighbourhood Programme( so an understanding of this type of project would be a benefit)
Main Purpose of the job:
Related support to the low traffic neighbourhood programme
To provide an efficient and effective, high quality, casework service for the division. To be responsible for the day to day processing of casework enquiries received by the Directorate and its Management Team. This post will deal with difficult and complex casework.
To assist in the efficient running of the Division through assisting in managing the development, implementation and successful operation of the Divisions business processes, data, information and records management policy, strategy and practices.
Summary of Responsibilities and Personal Duties:
1. Responsible for day to day processing and management of all enquires received on transport, traffic, parking and highways, and liaison with transport staff to ensure the smooth running of the casework system.
2. Maintain and develop a comprehensive casework system to ensure that casework from MP’s, Councillors, members of the public or local organisations are dealt with efficiently and effectively and meet Councils targets for such responses.
3. Manage the progression of complaints ensuring they are answered within specified time scales
4. Ensure that enquiries are dealt with in a professional and timely way, showing sensitivity and an exemplary level of customer service.
5. Receive drafts and analyse content to ensure that all aspects of the complaint/ enquiry have been responded to in full. Add to and edit drafts where necessary to provide a high standard of response on behalf of the Head of Service.
If you have the worked in a similar role previously and can start this ongoing booking immediately please do not hesitate in submitting your CV!