We are currently recruiting for Case Handlers for our client, an independent company who resolve disputes between customers and financial businesses. This role is paying £28,300 per annum and is based in South Quay, Canary Wharf.
As a Case Handler you will be thoroughly investigating both sides of the dispute by reviewing the evidence and speaking to both parties. You will make an impartial decision that is fair, then communicate your findings via written and telephony communication. You must ensure that it is clear for everyone to understand.
To be considered for the role based in South Quay (Canary Wharf, London) you will need to demonstrate the following core skills;
• Communication skills
• Impeccable customer service
• Decision-making skills
• Sound judgement
• The ability to evaluate evidence
• The ability to take ownership of workload
• The ability to show empathy
Making you feel valued is important to our client, they offer a highly competitive salary of £28,300 per annum and a rewards package, including:
• A part time option available (4 day week)
• Membership of a non-contributory pension
• Life assurance and private medical care for yourself, with the option to add family members
• 25 days holiday with the option to buy and sell extra days
• Flexible working opportunities
• A free onsite gym, including yoga studio
• A monthly cash allowance to spend on other benefits, like dental care and travel insurance.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and a desire to put things right, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply today for immediate consideration!