We have a fantastic opportunity for a Caretaker, working at a Leading Local Authority in Greater Manchester. This is a temporary full-time role, initially for the next 3 months.
Your role will be to provide a hands-on approach, to assist our facilities team working across 4/5 sites within Leyland and Fylde. Assisting with office moves, and additional Caretaker duties to be completed as well.
To handle deliveries and office moves.
Must be physically fit and healthy, as you will be moving chairs, tables, desks, deliveries, and other equipment.
Good knowledge of health and safety protocols
Work from home remotely is possible but irregular in this role for any more than 1 day a week.
General upkeep of the office
Reporting any issues that come up in the office, as may need looking into by a professional i.e. electrician/building issues.
- Full UK Driving Licence, and access to a vehicle.
- Previous Local Authority experience as a Caretaker or Facilities Support
- Excellent people skills, being able to talk to the public, clients, colleagues, and senior professionals.
- Must be physically fit and healthy, to complete all required tasks within the role.
- Reed Reward Benefits and Discounts
- Flexible Payment Options i.e. PAYE / Umbrella and Ltd options
- Weekly Pay, with Online Timesheet system