Caretaker (with site management responsibility)
This popular and growing primary school are on the lookout for a Caretaker, The role is full time (37 hours per week) for 52 weeks of the year. Working hours are on a shift Patton and the hours may be irregular and some on-call work is required.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of caretaking and site management is essential
• Experience of working in an educational environment.
• An ability to deal with problems and emergencies in a calm and professional manner.
• An ability to carry out minor repairs.
• An understanding of ICT and good communication skills.
• A desire to work in a thriving school community ensuring the physical environment of the school is conducive to learning.
The school can offer:
• A happy school with enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils;
• A friendly and supportive staff team and governing body;
• A creative learning environment;
• An opportunity to develop professionally, whatever your starting point.
Should this be of interest then please do apply by clicking the link below, Or if you want to talk through the role please contact Lee at the Reed Education Cambridge office.