I am currently recruiting for a caretaker to start as soon as possible in a local Secondary School
You will be responsible for the care and maintenance of the school premises and grounds.
Key Responsibilities include:
1. Cleaning - General site cleaning including refuse and recycling, maintaining stock levels
2. Site Maintenance - Basic repairs, emergency maintenance and safety checks
3. Security - Securing all buildings and support with emergency call outs
4. Portering - Moving furniture and materials around the site
5. Minibus Driving - Desirable but not essential
Start - ASAP. Salary band £16,500-£18,500.
You should have experience in a Caretaker or Premises role and will require a DBS certificate and your own transport for this post.
This vacancy is offered on a temporary basis initially but you can be considered for the permanent role.