A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Caretaker work for a highly respected and well established Local Authority in Warrington. This role will involve working shift patterns up to 37 hours per week
What’s my role?
To provide a comprehensive caretaking service to council buildings and offices.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Ensuring buildings are opened and closed safely & on time for business use.
- Undertake cleaning duties
- Undertake building checks to ensure a safe working environment.
- Carry out minor repairs to fixtures and fittings
- Receive and distribute deliveries
- Carry out portering duties
What skills do I need?
• Previous experience in a caretaking role within a multifunctional organisation.
• Ability to use own initiative and to communicate effectively.
• Ability to work to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced and outcome focused environment. You will possess great attention to detail and be able to multi-task effectively. You will also be proactive, highly motivated, organised and have the ability to work as part of a team.
Please apply now if this opportunity is of interest to you.