School Caretakers Required
* School Caretaker
* London Borough Of Bexley
* Full time, Part Time, Daily Supply or Permanent
Reed Education are currently looking for hard-working, honest, dependable, self-motivated people to work within our Primary Schools in Bexley.
Duties and responsibilities will include the following:
• To carry out normal maintenance functions, minor repairs or procure contractors in liaison with the Repairs and Maintenance Co-ordinator
• To compile, update and monitor all regulatory Health and Safety documents
• To serve on the Health & Safety Committee as required
• To carry out regular testing such as; Fire drill and record test, Fire alarm test,
• Emergency lighting test, Annual maintenance paperwork (PAT testing)
• To ensure main internal thoroughfares of premises are kept safe and tidy
• To arrange classroom and communal areas to be laid out and ready as required for plays, Parent Evenings and other such events
• To receive deliveries and move to appropriate storage locations
• To empty and maintain external communal rubbish bins daily, ensuring that all rubbish is stored appropriately.
• To assist teaching staff with simple tasks as requested
The Ideal candidate will:
• have experience within a school as a Caretaker
• hold a DBS
• be available for a minimum of 3-5 days per week
Applications are invited from candidates with the skills and enthusiasm to be part of a team that will ensure that School premises and facilities are functional, safe, secure, clean and fit for purpose.
If you are interested in the vacancy and would like to know more. Please click "Apply" now or forward across your most updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing