As our schools open, they are searching for committed caretakers to join their teams.
You will be responsible for the care and maintenance of the school premises and grounds.
- Secruity of the school: locking and unlocking of school
- ensure the maintenance of the school’s grounds, buildings and facilities to standards expected
- Respond to call outs in accordance with agreed procedures
- ensure that safe working practices are adopted by employees, and in premises/work areas
- Work in compliance with the Codes of Conduct, Regulations and policies of the school and its
commitment to equal opportunities.
- Ensure that output and quality of work is of a high standard and complies with current
- To undergo appropriate training provided by the school to undergo above operations
Proven capabilities in the effective management of:
• Time & priority management skills
• Demonstrating initiative
• Keeping up to date with good practise that benefits the service
• Comfortable working with and around children and senior managers
• Building effective working relationships with contractors, advisors and the local community
To be considered for these roles, please 'Apply now' with you most recent CV and I will call you directly.