A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced Caretakers to work for a highly respected and well established Local Authority in Warrington. This role will be available on a temporary basis, up to 37 hours per week.
What’s my role?
To provide a comprehensive and efficient caretaking service to the Council offices.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Ensuring buildings are open and closed safely and on time
- Undertake various building checks, keeping accurate records
- Carry out minor repairs to fixtures/fittings
- Undertake cleaning duties when required
- Receive and distribute deliveries
What skills do I need?
- Previous experience in a caretaking/facilities role within a multifunctional organisation.
- Flexibility to work different shifts between 6am and 8pm
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work to agreed deadlines.
The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced and outcome focused environment. You will possess great attention to detail and be able to multi-task effectively. You will also be proactive, highly motivated, organised and have the ability to work as part of a team.
Please apply now if this opportunity is of interest to you.