Reed Education are recruiting for site technicians to join them in supporting local schools across Cheshire West.
We are pleased to be working closely with schools across the Cheshire West area and supporting them in their daily and long term needs. The recent rise in the number of pupils joining schools has sparked a greater need for site technicians across the sector meaning that there is more work available than ever before!
• General maintenance and minor repairs inside and outside including painting and small repairs
• General groundwork including lawn mowing, hedge trimming and gritting
• Working with outside contractors for major repair work requiring specialist skills
• Making sure that the schools is secure with doors and windows locked when not in use
• Making sure that the gates are locked at specific times for safeguarding reasons
• Arranging classrooms for students and teachers
• General cleaning duties
• Health and safety maintenance
• Liaising with outside contractors for additional checks such as the fire services to check fire extinguishers
As a site technician through Reed you will qualify for the following Reed benefits:
• Levels of pay that reflect your experience.
• Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
• We don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments.
• A specialist consultant who will deal with you exclusively and provide you with additional support such as CV writing, interview guidance and honest feedback.
• Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach.
• Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts.
• Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral
• Access to our pension scheme
• Have a current up to date and clear DBS or be willing to be subject to one
• Have an up to date safe guarding and prevent certificate or be prepared to complete the assessment
• Have experience or qualifications to match the role
If you would like additional information, or would like to discuss what Reed Education can do to support you in the search for your next role, please contact Kris Hughes at Reed Education and apply now!
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to Enhanced DBS check, Prohibition Check, two years' references, face to face interview and qualification checks