Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity .
We are seeking a Caretaker for our School based in Cambridge this person will work alongside our existing caretaker. You would need to be highly motivated and enthusiastic. We are looking for someone who is seeking a customer facing role to join our dedicated team.
The successful candidate will need to provide comprehensive, effective and efficient duties as required and at time may need to support across our two schools. You will be joining a happy, welcoming team.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has good customer service skills
• Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, and parents
• Has the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• Able to work alone
In return we will offer you:
• A supportive Leadership Team
• Commitment to support professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to help shape our future as a growing school
This position will be starting ASAP and will be based at the one school, however you may be required to work across the Federation's two schools at points.
• Full time role comprising of 37 hours per week, 52 weeks a year
hours will be flexible and on occasion may include weekend working. please note that 17 of these hours will be required for Cleaning duties
If you would be interested in applying for the position please contact Lee Kempton - 01223 463 305 or email email@example.com