I am currently recruiting on behalf of a large client who are looking for a skilled and experienced Career Advisor.
Careers Advisor to start week commencing the 02/10/2020
- Excellent Rates of Pay
- Supporting students aged 11- 18
- Experience and Training as a careers advisor is a must
- 1 days booking every three weeks, working across various schools within the Academy.
- Experience working within a School Environment and children with SEN.
Key attributes in potential candidates
• Ability to work within a professional setting
• Great attention to detail
• Have the ability to form long lasting trusting relationships with children and families.
We are looking for a part time committed Careers Advisor who is looking to work within a highly recognised school. The current team have a strong work ethic and are looking for another highly motivated Teacher to join the team.
This position is perfectly suited to an experienced Advisor so if you have experience in guiding and supporting students with their career path I would love to hear from you!
In order to apply to the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks. All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.