Make a real difference to peoples lives by joining as a Care Assistant. Our clients in the local area of Epsom, Leatherhead, Cobham and Chessington are currently recruiting for temporary Care Assistants.
Get paid up to £13.00 per hour. Enjoy flexible working hours working as a Care Assistant; full-time, part-time and weekend work available.
Duties of a Care Assistant include:
• Companionship calls, social visits and days out
• Planning and preparation of nutritious and healthy meals
• Shopping trips and appointment visits
• Personal Care Assistance (washing, toileting, dressing & grooming)
• Management of medication and other daily tasks
What we need from you:
• A caring, empathetic and compassionate nature
• Dedication, commitment and reliability
• Some flexibility as you will be supporting people in their own homes
• Good written and spoken communication skills including fluency in English
• This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check
Please note in order to be selected for this role, you will either need to already be in possession of an Enhanced DBS which is registered to the DBS update service or undergo a DBS with Reed.