Adults with learning disabilities Support Workers
A fantastic opportunity as risen for permanent and pat time fulltime role in Wetherby.
Are you looking for a full-time or part time hours permanent job in care with pension scheme, excellent employment perks and customers in one area?
Are you a dedicated and passionate about working with people providing care and support to people in all areas of their lives including all aspects of personal care and being involved in the local community?
Reed Health and Care are recruiting Support Workers in across Wetherby to work in a supported living unit supporting adults with learning Disabilities. Our Client provides expert care in the community for people that require care and support and want to stay living in their own home. This is a well-established and highly regarded service, located within picturesque grounds and recently rated Good in all areas by CQC.
You will work within a supportive and welcoming team which includes domestic staff, support workers and nurses.
Experience is not always essential, if you have the right values for our organisation, you will be supported by a programme of continuous training and development.
Main Responsibilities include:
• To support & enable customers to be independent whilst promoting dignity and choice. • To deliver housing related support, social and personal care utilising a person-centred approach to enable customers to maximise their independence.
• To contribute and utilise support plans and person-centred risk assessments to promote independence in a safe environment.
• To promote wellbeing and safeguard adults from abuse and ensure all safeguarding concerns are reported to line management.
• To respect the confidential nature of the work and ensure that customers and carers are aware of the Aspires policies relating to the customers access to files and to work within the appropriate information sharing protocol.
• To facilitate customers on outings, trips and holidays. • To attend and participate in meetings, training and supervision as required. • To work flexibly as part of a team.
Great benefits package including:
• Competitive rate of pay.
• 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme - including free counselling sessions and support.
• Refer A Friend recruitment initiative.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Rising annual leave after each year of service to a maximum of 33 days (including statutory holidays)
• Comprehensive Personal Development Plan with continuous opportunities for career development including management and leadership training.
• Flexible working opportunities where practical upon satisfactory completion of probationary period
• Group Personal Pension Scheme
• Discounted personal mobile phone plan
• Discounted income protection scheme
• Free car parking at most services
• Free life assurance cover
Contact me today to apply!
Please contact Sophie Mahmood on email@example.com or call 07466 237145