Do you want a position that will have you Loving Mondays? Are you an experienced care assistant looking for work? Do you want a flexible working schedule?
If so, We want to hear from YOU!
Here at Reed Care & Support are looking for hard-working Care Assistants to provide care and support in a residential setting to adults with mental health issues and learning disabilities. Both personal care and key participation in activities are an essential part of this role.
You will need to be:
-Person Centered, experienced and focused
-Able to bring own skills and talents to enhance residents lives
- Be health and safety aware at all times
-Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role working with adults in a residential setting
-NVQ Level 2/3 Health and Social care
In return for your hard work and commitment we offer a support network of experienced care professionals, a rewarding career path and a promise that no working day will be the same!
- Weekly Pay Scheme
- Holiday and Sick Pay
- Access to a Medical Cash Plan including dental, optical, physio, and maternity/paternity.
- Discounts to hundreds of retailers
- Access to shifts at numerous locations & the ability to find permanent work
- 24/7 Support from our team and On Call Services
If interested please hit APPLY or send your CV to email@example.com we look forward to hearing from you!