Adults with learning disabilities Specialised Services Support Workers
We are looking for dynamic, motivated people to join our team supporting adults with a learning disability.
Join us in providing the best possible service by working to promote independence and enabling the people we support to live in their own homes and access their local community.
REED health and care is an equal opportunity employer, and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note the service is provided 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year.
The posts include a requirement to undertake an element of moving and handling.
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Reed Training /Regular Supervision
• Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
• A smooth & speedy registration process
• Online timesheets & pay management
• 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
• Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
Contact me today to apply!
Please contact Sophie Mahmood on email@example.com or call 0113 3942940.