REED Recruitment are delighted to be working with a dedicated, family run, Live in Care Service who are looking to recruit an experienced Care Manager for their office in Edinburgh.
As Care Manager, you will take operational responsibility for the day to day management of the service, this will include leading a team of carers, ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and ultimately working in co-production with the people we support to achieve their own personal outcomes.
Areas of responsibility:
• Ensure compliance meets the Health and Social Care principles and standards
• Lead a team of care assistants and oversee rota planning, learning and development, supervision, appraisals, and monitor performance.
• Ensure the implementation of the services policies and procedures by making sure they are embedded in practice.
• Ensure evidence of robust quality assurance through a cycle of audits, inspections and have an oversight of all systems and processes.
• Collation and reporting of key performance indicators to be able to identity trends/themes
• Establish new care packages through effective relationships with the local and wider community, professionals, and other stakeholders.
• Play a key part in the development of the organisation alongside the senior managers
• Lead and create a culture of continuous improvement and learning
• Work in co-production with service users to ensure a highly personalised service is provided.
• Be available on call
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- At least two years’ experience of managing a specific domiciliary or live in care agency,
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory responsibilities and Fantastic people management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and Excellent business relationships at senior level
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- SSSC Registered
- A clean drivers licence
- SQV 4 in Care Services leadership and Management
- Salary of £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 depending on experience
- Full time position with a Family-run company
- Employee Benefits
If you have the relevant skills and experience above and you are looking for a new opportunity, please APPLY NOW.