Care home Manager-30- 40k
Our client is looking to onboard an experienced Care Home Manager.
CARE MANAGER DUTIES
• Implement assessments, care plans, risk assessments, health needs, social needs.
• Promote the wellbeing of the service users
• Care reviews monthly or sooner where needed
• Liaise with other CQC professionals, GP, social services District nurses, D.O.L.S assessors
• Provide and deliver care to a high standard
• Manage budgets
• Plan and compile menus with cook
• Order shopping as needed
• Order, review and administer medications.
• Administer insulin and monitor blood glucose levels.
• Fill all empty beds at agreed price according to assessed needs
• Implement and review policies & procedures in line with CQC standards
• Implement and review risk assessments for the environment
• Maintain a clean and safe environment, complete checklists
• Recruit and induct staff, undertake two monthly supervisions.
• Organise monthly trainings for all staff