Reed are looking for an experienced Care Coordinator, who is available immediately or at short notice, to join my client based in Cardiff on a full-time permanent basis.
Hours - Monday to Friday (8am - 4pm) with oncall requirements
Salary - £9-9.50 per hour (experience dependant)
Start date - ASAP
This role is to support the Branch Manager and wider team in the successful day to day operations of the branch. Your main duties will include:
- Planning and organising staff rotas/shift patterns
- Liaising with service users and care givers - being main point of contact for queries
- Ensuring documentation complies with and is in adherence to care standards
- Participating in the out of hours, on call service
- Proven experience of Care Coordinating
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask to meet deadlines
- Be a motivated, flexible and committed individual
- Work well within a team
If you have the skills required and you are available - please apply today! Interviews are to be held towards the end of the week.