I am delighted to be once again working with an established home care company who operate across the Borders and Midlothian to recruit an experienced care coordinator on a full time basis to work out of their Galashiels office.
The role is a full time role and you would be responsible for scheduling rotas for care staff across the Borders region. You should have extensive staff planning experience and preferably experience in a home care setting. The client has indicated that you would be able to work towards an SVQ3 while employed with them.
• Responding to change in client need such as increase or decrease in care
• Developing run sequences
• Assisting with preparation and filing of documentation
• Answering telephone enquiries and emails
• Identifying staffing vacancies and linking with recruitment
• Supporting the planning workload of Quality Assurance Officers including data entry
• Managing sickness and holiday cover
• Inputting the completed data generated from the office management team
• Responding to cover when alternatives are exhausted including hands-on cover where required
If you have staff plan experience and are looking for a new role, please get in touch.