(SW London & Kingston)
£22,000 - £25,000 Plus On call, plus mileage
My client a leading provider of quality Home Care is seeking Care Coordinators due to expansion of their offices to manage and develop the business and ensure that compliance is always maintained
As a Care Coordinator, you will play an integral part in managing the daily rota for carers and communications of our region. You must be extremely presentable as you will be liaising with the entire team to ensure all our valued Clients needs are met. This role is extremely fast paced and requires someone truly dedicated and able to remain positive and professional when working under pressure.
Previous experience of Domiciliary Care coordination & working in the field providing care is essential
Those with NVQ/Diploma Level 3 (or above) in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) are particularly desirable and training to higher levels will be encouraged.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing the daily rota for Carers in coordination with the requirements of the clients.
- To be accountable to the Registered Manager for the smooth running of day to day Client/ Care Giver communication
- Ensure outstanding compliance across the business and to support the business in achieving a minimum of “Good” in CQC inspections
- Ensure consistent application of companies policies, procedures and approved practice; and to promote the aims of the business
- Ensure the provision of high quality care services to vulnerable people living in their own home
- To maintain accurate records on the system of all communications. Able to make changes to Clients and Care Giver files.
- To plan ahead to cover holidays, training and planned absence
- Report weekly KPI’s to the Registered Manager and Owner
- To identify and match the most suitable Care Givers for each package
- Ensure all Care Givers submit their timesheets weekly which are accurately completed, and match these to what is on the system
- To carry out any ad hoc duties given by the Senior Management Team to suit the needs of the business
Skills an attributes needed:
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills including proficient use of MS Office, the ability to produce reports and good computer systems knowledge and fluent with care packages.
- Extremely well organised, excellent planning and prioritising ability with high attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional working relationships.
- Strong administration skills and ability to manage work pressure.
To be shortlisted you will have the following:
- You need to be residing near Wimbledon or Kingston
- A clean driving licence and access to your own car is essential
- Experience working in the Domiciliary Care Sector.
- The right to work in UK and pref a DBS or happy for one to be taken
- Familiarity with using providing rotas i.e. staff plan would be an advantage
- Good IT, organisational, communication and report writing skills
- To be a team player and be able to trouble shoot when the pressure is on
If you are interested and have the experience above, please contact Lisa Nichols NOW