We are looking for an experienced Care at Home Service Team Manager who is committed to the pursuit of high standards of patient care.
Responsibilities and Duties
• You will lead, manage and coordinate services for service users requiring the Care at Home Service.
• Be responsible for the provision of assessments including the review and authorisation of appropriate support provision and planning of service user care plans and the timely and effective delivery of the Care at Home Service.
• To ensure the overall effective management, support and supervision of staff within the Care at Home Service.
• Leading team meetings and undertaking inductions, supervisions and appraisals
• Acting as a positive role model to colleagues
• Working in partnership with other professionals to ensure individuals get the support they need.
- Management Qualification
- Experience of care at home services
- Previous Management experience
The role is temporary so subject to DBS and reference checks