REED Health & Care are looking to recruit care assistants and support workers with at least 6 months prior experience to provide support to service users living across Edinburgh. We are recruiting for candidates who would like either temporary or permanent work so whatever you need, we will be able to help you.
We offer a flexible way of working that can’t be matched anywhere else. YOU control when you work. YOU control where you work. We are at your beck and call.
In order for us to be able to help you the best we can, please consider the following questions:
- What sort of work are you looking for? Are you looking for temporary work or something permanent?
- What is your availability to work? Do you have any prior commitments, such as university or another job?
- What sort of care or support would you like to give? Are you comfortable with doing personal care or are you more interested in a support role?
- Do you have experience in childcare?
- Where in the surrounding areas are you able to travel to for work? Do you have access to your own mode of transport?
If you are interested in hearing more about what we can offer you, please give Euan McGregor a call on 0131 240 5342 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.