We have an amazing opportunity with a high volume of vacancies available for Care Assistant roles based in North London. We will be working with many sites in the North London area, so there is potential for you to work on different sites to increase your hours.
This will be for long term shift work, the shifts are 8-12 hours long and the pay is from £9.36 per hour.
For this position you will be working with adults in an independent living, mental health and dementia settings. You will ideally need to have previous experience working within the social care setting.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assisting service users with daily activities
- Supporting people with social and physical activities
- Booking and going with people to appointments
- Helping with personal care such as support with showering and dressing
- Supporting people with eating and drinking
- Monitoring the service users conditions
- Encouraging service users to make own decisions and choices.
Due to the nature of the role you will need to know or get to know the Jewish culture and beliefs such as Kosher. They are also looking for someone to be a friendly and sociable person, who is respective of different cultures and beliefs to be part of the team.
You will ideally need the training stated below;
- Moving and Handling
- Food Hygiene
- Infection Control & Prevention
Some of the benefits include:
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Referral prize
- Dedicated Consultant
- Insurance and lifestyle packages
- Pension Scheme