Looking for a full time Home Care Assistant Role in Edinburgh? This ones for you!
REED Health and Care are working closely with a client who is looking to recruit TWO Home Care Assistants to join their family run, award-winning Care Company, full time.
- Assisting service users with personal and intimate care in their own homes.
- Assist service users to access and use any aids and personal equipment that is required
- Work on a rota basis involving weekend and evening work.
- To act as a key worker for designated service users, Compile monitor and review care plans.
- Administrate medication
- Provide Palliative Care
- Must hold a driver’s licence and have access to your own vehicle
- Available to work evenings and every second weekend
- Due to the personal nature of this job, the client is looking for females only.
- At least TWO years care experience
- Have a passion for providing care and helping people live their lives with dignity and respect in their own home.
- Completive pay, your salary will go up each year
- Ongoing training, support to complete SQV qualifications will also be provided
- Career Progression
- Perkbox rewards, discounts and freebies ranging from a weekly free coffee to free cinema tickets, to money off shopping and much more
- A chance to be part of a company who were Winners of Scottish Home Care Provider of the Year 2019 and Scottish Enterprise Home Care Provider 2019 and finalist in Scottish Family Business 2020!
If you have the relevant experience above, please apply NOW! Or contact me directly on Caitlin.firstname.lastname@example.org or 07824613205.