Are you an experienced Care Assistant looking for temporary work within the local areas of Epsom, Leatherhead, Cobham, Ewell, Redhill, Reigate and Chessington?
Reed are currently registering experienced Care Assistants who are DBS cleared and registered to the DBS update service for local temporary and contract work.
Enjoy flexible working hours working as a Care Assistant; full-time, part-time and weekend work available.
What we need from you:
• A caring, empathetic and compassionate nature
• Dedication, commitment and reliability
• Some flexibility as you will be supporting people in their own homes
• Good written and spoken communication skills including fluency in English
• This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check
Please note in order to be selected for this role, you will either need to already be in possession of an Enhanced DBS which is registered to the DBS update service or undergo a DBS with Reed.