|Location: Harlow||Salary: 21200 - 26300 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata|
|Sector: Care||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3092123|
Care and Support Team Leader
Part time 30 Hrs - 5 day rota working over 7 days + sleep ins
Shifts – 7.30am-10pm
£21,200 to £26,300 pro rata
About the job:
To provide care and support services to adults with learning disabilities. To work flexibly to ensure individual needs are met while maximising independence, choice, dignity, privacy and well-being.
• Provide assistance with the personal care and support needs of customers as identified in their care and support plan.
• Provide social and emotional support to customers in line with policies & procedures and best practice.
• Ensure customer and staff engagement in the development and implementation of business processes to ensure they meet changing requirements. Lead services provided by example, adhering to business standards, policies, processes and procedures.
• Recruit, induct, develop and manage the performance of staff to deliver cohesive, high performing teams which achieve performance targets and consistently high performance standards, this includes the assessment of learning activity where required.
• Manage the scheduling and deployment of team members (including annual leave and absence) to achieve optimum care levels for customers as well as providing a cost effective staffing model for the service.
• Support Team Managers to manage service income and expenditure budgets effectively, to meet contract and business requirements, maintaining excellent standards of service delivery.
• Identify and evaluate contingencies required for designated services and develop plans to deliver business efficiency and continuity.
• Assist with the monitoring, management and reporting on performance and risk, taking appropriate action to deliver compliance with quality standards, business targets, contractual and regulatory frameworks
• A competent Team Leader and task Supervisor with the ability to inspire teams to achieve the very best through instilling a performance management culture
• Minimum 1 year’s team leader experience within the care and support sector
• Knowledge of health & safety issues relating to care and support of vulnerable people.
• An excellent communicator to your customer audience, presenting care and support issues in a user friendly manner.
• Competent Microsoft word, excel and outlook user
• Have a flexible and “can do” approach
• Demonstrable understanding and experience of the needs and issues of the customer group.
• Availability to work on a rota basis including unsocial hours, weekends and public holidays.
• Level 3/Diploma in Health & Social Care related subject area or equivalent, or a willingness to undertake Diploma training.
What Metropolitan can offer you:
Metropolitan offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits which includes options around Childcare Vouchers, Health and Wellbeing Programme, Employee Assistance and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer an impressive Pension Scheme and 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, with the ability to buy and sell up to 5 days! Along with all this we are about to launch our Metro Academy which will ensure that your career is developed for years to come!
38 - 40 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
WEMBLEY PARK, MIDDLESEXRead more
35.00 - 40.00 GBP Per Hour
ROCHDALE, LANCASHIRERead more
18691 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
STRETTON, RUTLANDRead more
8.24 - 9.87 GBP Per Hour
STROUD, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
21 - 26.82 GBP Per Hour
ELLESMERE PORT, CHESHIRERead more