I am looking for an experienced positive, hardworking and highly organised Care Co-Ordinator to join this ever-growing team based in North London.
Please only apply if you are a driver, have strong administrative skills and a background in care.
Interviews are taking place week commencing 18th May to start at the end of June.
What the role involves:
- Going through daily reports and acting on any concerns
- Keeping up to date on all job offers and working closely with the Operations department
- Daily calls to carers, clients, and Next of Kin’s
- Updating client’s documentation such as Care Plans and Risk Assessments
- Spot checks to visit clients every other week (Company pool car use)
- Emergency phone every 5-6 weeks (On call)
- Reporting to the Senior Coordinator daily
- Experience within the care industry
- The ability to provide on-going support and advice in a demanding environment
- A passion for care
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Full drivers’ licence and comfortable with driving long distances if necessary
What you can expect in return:
- £24,000 per annum
- 9-5 Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. You do have the option to take an additional 8 days of unpaid leave.
- The ability to work from home over the Christmas period
- Access to a company pool car
- Full induction and training and completing a Care certificate
Please note that a DBS check will be required prior to you starting the role.