|Location: HAMMERSMITH, LONDON||Salary: 9 - 12 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: DAYS ONLY||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 17 days ago||Reference: 3100030|
Are you looking to build your experience within the recruitment field?
Reed Education are currently expanding and have a wealth of opportunities for ambitious individuals looking to develop successful careers in recruitment!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Candidate Resourcer with strong administrative skills to join a highly successful branch of Reed Education based in Hammersmith, supporting Consultants recruiting for schools within the West London and Middlesex area, on temporary basis.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who is looking to develop their skills and build experience in order for career progression within a recruitment.
You will be supported by a dedicated team, and offered a structured training programme that is renowned within the industry.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Candidate Management – regular contact with current and potential candidates, updating candidates on job opportunities, reference checks, interviewing candidates
• Data Base Management – keeping all candidate and client records up to date on the database, and profiling of resumes
• Candidate Attraction – writing and posting ads to ensure continual candidate flow for positions, screening candidates, managing inquiries
• Compliance – ensuring that all compliance requirements are met
• Targets – meeting all required targets as set by management
• General Administration
Your development in the role will be supported by on the job training as well as one to one coaching and group training.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
• Proven administration experience and a strong approach to customer service
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Proactive approach with ability to think outside the box and use initiative
• Target driven and task orientated attitude
Previous experience in recruitment, human resources, sales, or education is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity for professional development, please do not hesitate to apply below as soon as possible.
16000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWPORT, GWENTRead more
34500 - 34500 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
KENT, SOUTH EAST ENGLANDRead more
30000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
FAREHAM, HAMPSHIRERead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more