**CALLING ALL Approved Mental Health Practitioners**
Our client, an East Midlands Local Authority, requires support with AMHP cover… day times, evenings, nights and weekends.
Can you offer some support during the Coronavirus crisis?
- Could you provide cover on your day(s) off from your current post?
- Or could you do some extra hours in the evening or at the weekend?
- Have you recently retired?
- Have you just re-joined the SW England register temporarily?
**WE need YOU***
Also, great news – we have a newly signed-off fast-track registration process to facilitate current needs… we can make you compliant within a matter of days or even hours in some cases and all can be done electronicall
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- Fully SW England registered
- Approved Mental Health Practitioner
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
- Dedicated expert consultant from our Health & Care division
- A smooth & speedy registration process – we guarantee to meet you at a place & time that’s convenient for you, and everything else can be done online!
- Online timesheets & pay management
- 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
- Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
- Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
- Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
- Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
- Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
- Referral/recommendation bonus paid at up to £250
If you are interested in this role please call (0121 2372642), or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) - alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £250 if we can find them work