Are you an empathetic, friendly person with a passion of providing a good service?
REED Business Support are working with a fantastic organisation based in Exeter, recruiting for a 111 Call Handler on a temporary basis (with potential to go perm).
Initially a 2 week, full time training course from home, then 2 weeks training onsite.
• Answering non-emergency calls and assessing patient needs
• Liaise with other healthcare organisations and professionals including GP surgeries, Ambulance service and social services
• Strong IT skills whilst being able to multitask
• Strong communication skills
• Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and night shifts
• You must feel comfortable working in a fast pace and high-pressured environment
Part & Full time rotas are available. Hours include weekends, evenings & nights
Full, 1-1 training provided with ongoing support.
£8.72 - £9.37 depending on shift