A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for someone with excellent customer service and call centre experience.
* Provide effective telephone answering to the general public, health care professionals, emergency services, internal and other agencies.
* Receive and record all aspects of patient related information on a computer system accurately.
* Give telephone advice to callers particularly in life threatening situations and instructions to callers in life threatening situations.
* Work without direct supervision but seek guidance when appropriate.
* Utilise, to maximum effect, telecommunications and IT equipment and ensure all defects or malfunctions are reported immediately in line with Trust reporting procedures.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Customer service skills