My client in Exeter and Taunton are looking for Call Handlers on a Temp to Perm basis to add to their team in the 111 Service.
Evenings, Weekends and Overnight work required.
• To support patients, in a timely, empathetic and directive manner, whilst considering patient safety at all times.
• Management of child and adult calls and assessments, including challenging situations and directing as appropriate.
• Liaising with other agencies and healthcare providers.
• Directing calls, as trained and as necessary.
• To work without direct supervision, managing effective caseload appropriately, raising concerns immediately with your Shift Manager/ Team Manager.
• To dispatch an ambulance when required, providing emergency care advice, which will be trained to you, should this be necessary.
• To capture accurate patient details and system based notes for use by clinicians when progressing a patient along their medical pathway.
• To work to and achieve individual targets as set out by the Operational Team.
• Commitment to patient safety and confidentiality.
• Actively participate in the continuous quality improvement audit process, including self-review.
Part Time shifts available. Must be available for an immediate start
Pay starts at £8.65 per hour