|Location: COVENTRY WALSGRAVE TRIANGLE, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: 30000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 4|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3089393|
CASH REFERRALS AVAILABLE
With Brexit and the recent election, the general consensus is that 2017 seems to be the year where a change which make things better....If you agree then my FTSE 100 market leading client may have the new career opportunity for you
The successful candidate will benefit from the latest in cutting-edge technologies and superb career progression with a nationally recognised leader.
This is a great opportunity to be working alongside some of the best developers in the UK on a mix of existing and greenfield projects
As a C# Web Developer you will:
• Write well structured, commented, beautiful code.
• Assist in architecting the application.
• Design smart ways of storing complex data.
• See unit testing as a benefit, not a chore adopting a Test Driven Development (TDD) first approach.
• Look out for new technologies and use them when they fit.
• Feed your opinions to the product team.
• Be exposed to platform architecture and learn why my client hire DevOps, not
• Join an agile team and contribute what you’ve learnt to improving the process.
• Define your career path and be given the opportunity to grow
• Be close friends with tracking tools, not enemies.
• Self-starter in utilising and adopting new technologies.
• Provide 2nd or 3rd line support to business applications.
Skills required for the role:
• Writing great code, design being as important to you as writing the code.
• Experience of C# and ASP.NET and MVC knowledge would be essential.
• Developing code in a Test Driven Development (TDD) approach and utilising
mocking frameworks for testing code.
• Familiar with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
• Develop RESTFUL API Services.
• Excellent knowledge of SOLID principles and design patterns.
• Develop responsive design websites using frameworks like Bootstrap.
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
As a .NET Developer, you will have strong communication skills and a keen eye for detail. Driven and self-motivated, you must also have the desire to learn new technologies.
As there are multiple roles I am also offering referrals for anyone else you may know
If you think your suitable please email email@example.com with a up to date CV
30000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
DERBY, DERBYSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
TAUNTON DEANE, SOMERSETRead more
25000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
TAUNTON, SOMERSETRead more