We are currently recruiting for a buying administrator to work on a temporary basis for the next 3-6 months for a client based in Newbury.
This role will be working remotely until the office is back open and training with be given virtually. Hours of work Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5,.00pm however there is some flexibility around this.
The main purpose of the role is to assist with the administration for the Buyers so you will need to confident and able to hit the ground running, supporting a busy team. This role is key to the success of the purchasing department ensuring that the inflow of material is being received in timely fashion to support their manufacturing and customer demands, managing the supply base of more than 500 suppliers in the UK and overseas.
· Ensure Purchase Orders are delivered on time to their requirements.
· Expediting and de-expediting Purchase Orders with suppliers.
· Updating Purchase Order dates with the relevant changes.
· Reviewing supplier backlog/open order reports and highlight any deviations and escalate.
· General purchasing department admin
· A high level of organisational skills, effective time-management, and a proactive approach to delivery.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to work with stakeholders at a variety of levels.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft excel.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Hands on experience with ERP systems such as SAP, QAD, Oracle
If you are available to start ASAP and can commit on a long-term temporary basis then please apply online or contact me Nicola.email@example.com