|Location: HULL, NORTH HUMBERSIDE||Salary: 9.85 - 9.85 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3041806|
One of Hull’s leading building, repair and maintenance contractors are looking for a Buyer to join their growing team to provide an efficient and cost effective procurement service.
Working hours = 37 hours a week. Between 8am – 6pm. Monday – Friday.
Contract = For the next 6 to 9 months.
• Undertaking the sourcing of materials and obtaining competitive prices.
• Preparing any orders of materials or services ensuring that price, specification and quality are all in accordance with client requirements.
• Liaising with current business clients and identifying new ones, negotiating terms when appropriate.
• Assisting in the formation of tender bids.
The Candidate will
• Have the ability to manage information of a confidential nature, which may be covered by the Data Protection Act.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ideally be working towards a CIPS qualification or similar.
• Have proficient knowledge of procurement processes and legislation.
• Have a sound understanding of the construction industry due to a proven track record working within it.
• Be proficient in Microsoft OS.
• Have the ability to work efficiently in high pressure situations.
32000.00 - 33000.00 GBP Per Annum
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more
30000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
NUNEATON, WARWICKSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
RUISLIP, MIDDLESEXRead more
30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
25000.00 - 27000.00 GBP Per Annum
BOLTON BUSINESS CENTRE, LANCASHIRERead more