An exciting opportunity has arisen at a popular Secondary School in East Northamptonshire starting as soon as possible.
We are looking for a passionate and motivating individual with a love of Business Studies and the ability to teach KS3, KS4 and KS5.
This position is three days per week as cover supply to begin with and paid to a daily rate.
We welcome applications from NQT's, Overseas Trained Teachers and QTLS Qualified Candidates, including those with Business Studies and or ICT/Financial/Economics studies as a second subject.
This OFSTED rating "good" school has many outstanding attributes.
They are keen to support each and every student with their confidence, creativity and team work to ensure they gain full potential.
The team are committed and positive as well as loyal to the students at the school. You will be joining an established department which includes Geography, History, Philosophy & Ethics, and Business & Economics.
Each member of staff with be involved in staff meetings and enrichment programmes including social events, health promotions and much more.
The successful candidate will:
•Be passionate to teach Business Studies
• Be motivated to ensure you have a good learning environment and resources
• Aspire to be a talented, dynamic and an ambitious teacher, who will ensure good progress for all students
• Be skilled at fostering independent and collaborative student-led learning
• Good Behaviour Management
• Have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse students
We can assist with reference checks, qualification verification and an Enhanced DBS Certificate is needed.
Apply with a CV today......