|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 45000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3089545|
Working in an ITIL environment the post holder will lead on SQL Database, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and BI administration, automation and related activities. Providing technical expertise and platform support, the post holder is required to deliver the objectives of the Charity using such systems as SharePoint Online, Care Director (CRM 4, Health & Social Care Add-on) and QRM (incident management, complaints management, risk management etc.) all being underpinned by high-availability SQL clusters, in which the post holder will need to be considered expert.
• Review and improve processes, continually enhancing the integration of systems in order to create a single customer view.
• Assist with the understanding of data, creating/updating dashboards from multiple static reports or datasets.
• Utilise APIs and web services, creating VB/C# projects to aid data collection, data interchange and data manipulation.
• Deliver Health and Social Care objectives by working closely with the Care Director Business Support Officer (CDBSO) to maximise the use of IT systems. This will be delivered by developing and fostering good working relationships within the teams/departments and amongst various IT help desk support teams.
• Responsible for the back-end administration, support and the configuration of department-specific solutions using Care Director, Microsoft Dynamics and SharePoint.
• Design solutions for departments based on industry best practices, undertake and coordinate the associated system configuration activities.
• Provide ongoing support for systems, using the Helpdesk system to track tickets, problems, change requests and feature releases.
• Ensure SQL servers are managed appropriately, which includes patching, backups, testing, monitoring and capacity management.
• Ensure that all systems are supported and maintained, and that requests for amendments and enhancements are properly authorised, change managed, and implemented in accordance with installation, release, and change control standards.
• This is not meant to be an exhaustive list of duties. The need for flexibility is required and the post holder is expected to carry out any other related duties that are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed, which will include out of hours work at least once per month.
300.00 - 370.00 GBP Per Day
TEESSIDE, CLEVELANDRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
PONTYPRIDD, MID GLAMORGANRead more
45000.00 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
30000 - 38000.00 GBP Per Annum
HORSHAM, WEST SUSSEXRead more
50000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more