We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Support Officer, working at a Leading Local Authority in Greater Manchester. This is a temporary full-time role, for the next 3 months.
Your role will be to assist the Senior Business Support Officer in providing an efficient business support function within a neighbourhood or specialist service area. Working collaboratively with colleagues, partners, patients and other stakeholders to meet service needs as part of the All-Age Integrated Health and Social Care Service.
Will involve you typing up, re-typing paperwork. Collating information, building files as the service is being redesigned presently.
To receive, log and respond to a variety of internal and external queries and requests, offering a professional service by recording the details of the enquiries and handling them in a timely and appropriate manner, meeting service standards across both Pennine Care Foundation Trust (PCFT) and the council.
To carry out and monitor petty cash transactions efficiently, and in accordance with PCFT and council policy and financial regulations.
Order supplies and resources (e.g., stationary, equipment) and maintain stock.
To process and maintain data in a variety of IT systems, (including manual and electronic), completing and inputting in order to provide accurate management information.
Prepare statistical information for stakeholders as and when required, undertaking surveys or audits as required.
Attend meetings and events offering professional business support, including preparing information and papers beforehand and typing related supporting documents as required.
- Full UK Driving Licence, and access to a vehicle. As you will be travelling between 7 different properties/offices in the borough.
- Previous Administration/Business Support experience
- Valid Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
- Strong IT skills, with excellent computer literacy is required
- Excellent people skills, being able to talk to the public, colleagues, and other senior professionals.
- Reed Reward Benefits and Discounts
- Flexible Payment Options i.e. PAYE / Umbrella and Ltd options
- Weekly Pay, with Online Timesheet system